Published on November 12th, 2015 | by Stephen Brook0
Gigaclear – First Properties in Aynho Now Live!
Aynho now has Ultrafast Fibre Broadband after the Gigaclear Cabinet went live on 4 November. The speed test in the image above was taken on 12 November from a property in Aynho and shows what the new broadband is capable of achieving in speed terms. A BT test taken on the same day achieved the following results:
So what does this mean:
– We have have broadband in the Village that is within the top 5% of connection speeds in the UK as opposed to the bottom 15%!
– Depending on the service you use it is potentially 175 times faster to download a file or 3000 times faster to upload!
– The broadband is now future proof for many years to come.
– Even if you do not want to use Gigaclear’s service at this stage – you will have a ‘pot’ at your boundary which you can connect to at some time in the future.
Gigaclear Demonstration Day – Saturday 28 November
Gigaclear are inviting you to join them at their official Demonstration Day on Saturday 28th November at Aynho Village Hall starting at 11.00am until 4.30pm to give you the opportunity to come and try out their service first hand.
On the day:
• Bring your personal devices to experience Gigaclear’s ultrafast fibre broadband in action!
• Ask us any questions you may have.
• Meet their partners, Vonage – one of the world’s leading broadband telephony companies and learn how you can benefit from having Vonage.
• Meet Boxcom, Gigaclear’s approved installers, who will be there to answer your questions relating to installation, home wiring and telephone extension wiring.
• Just generally come along for some tea and coffee and test the speeds for yourself – you’ll be amazed!
Register your attendance at: www.gigaclear.com/events
For your information:
To find out more, visit: www.gigaclear.com
To order now, visit: www.gigaclear.com/ordernow
Alternatively, you can email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Village Hall has been provided with a 50Mbps connection which is now live and includes WiFi throughout the hall. Gigaclear have kindly provided this as a free service until 1 January 2018.
Work on Blacksmith Hill is almost complete which leaves the bottom of Charlton Road, Banbury Road and College Fields to be connected. Gigaclear have advised this should be complete by the end of November and so all residents who would like to use Gigaclear’s broadband can be connected this month.